Every day there are educators and students having to use their iPhones and Android phones to video call with someone else.
Of course, they are designed to do that well, so I am not surprised.
But if you have ever been on a call like that you know that more often than not the angle you see is unflattering.
I want to help you change that with this simple smartphone video conferencing kit.
Below you will find every product recommended in the video. I also share some alternatives that are less expensive. But as mentioned, you get what you pay for.
Switchpod & Ball Head
The best table top tripod on the marketing currently.
- Aluminum Ball Head
- 15 lbs Capacity
- Weight: 11.1 oz (314.68g)
- Length in Collapsed Handle Mode: 11″ (27.94cm) long
- Size of Handle (DxW): 1.5 x 0.75″ (3.81 x 1.91cm)
Alternative: Neewer tabletop tripod
- Quick Release lever for quick mounting
- Contains a total of 3 tripod mounts (1/4″-20 size)
- Fits devices with or without a case, between 58-99mm wide
Alternative: Manfrotto Universal Smartphone Clamp
Apple AirPods Pro
- Active noise cancellation
- Transparency mode
- Three sizes of silicone tips
- Sweat and water-resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- The Wireless Charging Case
- 24 hours+ of battery life
Alternatives: Apple AirPods 2 or Anker Soundcore Life P2
Anker Portable Charger
Fast charging to your phone or tablet wherever you are.
No alternatives because Anker has a variety of portable chargers with various price points so there is something for everyone.